FREE TRIAL BUY NOW!
When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for Visual LightBox from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a gallery (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.
| Download Free Trial |
| Download Free Trial |
DHTML Popup Free Trial can be used for free for a period of 30 days.
If you would like to continue using this product after the trial period, you should purchase a Business Edition. The Business Edition additionally provides an option to remove the VisualLightBox.com credit line as well as a feature to put your own logo to images. After you complete the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license key instantly by email that turns the Free Trial Version into a Business one. You can select the most suitable payment option: PayPal, credit card, bank transfer, check etc.dhtml window script add
* I'm absolutely loving Visual LightBox Business and Video LightBox. Amazing, quick and painless, to create a custom, browser independent gallery. And it works first time - every time! Best value for money I've seen in quite a while...
* Just a quick thank you for the software though, It's not often you get a free software version of this quality and style! Well done and please continue this amazing gallery. Hope to see more advances.
* I just tried the application, It is wonderful idea. Like you said in the website "few clicks without writing a single line of code" because most of the people is not web designers".script for popup window
* I have just bought this product and think it is great. As it is extremely easy to use it is something I could get my clients to purchase to upload their own portfolio and latest projects etc.
Q:In previewing some of my own slides on the browser, I find the background (thumb nails visible) too busy and distracting. Is there a way to darken the background?
A:You may set the following parameter in engine\js\visuallightbox.js file in a such way:
overlayOpacity: 1, // controls transparency of shadow overlay